Add -java RPM generation to GDAL in pgrpms - p1

From: Guillaume FOREAU <guillaumeforeau(at)orange(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Add -java RPM generation to GDAL in pgrpms - p1
Date: 2021-10-05 15:41:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is an early patch to use as a discussion support, only tested on CentOS 8 on master with GDAL 3.2, to add the generation of gdal*-java RPMs.

This is a follow-up to the accepted PR sent to fedora to re-enable gdal-java RPMs generation for EPEL 8 (https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/gdal/pull-request/18).

GDAL-Java RPMs support is a technical need for my GeoServer, and I'm already using postgres' GDAL RPMs there, so being able to install a single GDAL version in the environment would be a plus.

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 856 bytes
gdal32.spec.p1.diff application/octet-stream 2.7 KB