Re: inconsistent translations, or the language is like that?

From: Ioseph Kim <pgsql-kr(at)postgresql(dot)kr>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>, pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: inconsistent translations, or the language is like that?
Date: 2019-05-16 02:35:33
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hi

Thanks for your notification.

these messages are correct.

here is example

---

postgres(at)postgres=# create rule myrule as on insert to t do instead
insert into tt values (new.*);
CREATE RULE
postgres(at)postgres=# insert into t values (1,1);
INSERT 0 1
postgres(at)postgres=# select * from tt;
 a | b
---+---
 1 | 1
postgres(at)postgres=# insert into t values (1,1) returning *;
오류:  "t" 릴레이션에서 INSERT RETURNING 관련을 구성할 수 없음
힌트:  RETURNING 절에서는 무조건 ON INSERT DO INSTEAD 속성으로 rule이
사용되어야합니다.
postgres(at)postgres=# drop rule myrule on t;
DROP RULE
postgres(at)postgres=# create rule myrule as on insert to t do instead
insert into tt values (new.*) returning a,b::int;
CREATE RULE
postgres(at)postgres=# insert into t values (1,1);
INSERT 0 1
postgres(at)postgres=# insert into t values (1,1) returning *;
 a | b
---+---
 1 | 1

---

The exact Korean expression is 'INSERT RETURNING 구문을 수행할 수 없음'.

perform has same meaming for '구성' and '수행'.

and '없음' is abbreviated to '없습니다'.

I'll change it in the next version. thanks.

I am more curious why you are interested in this matter. :)

Regards ioseph

19. 5. 16. 오전 2:23에 Alvaro Herrera 이(가) 쓴 글: