Proposed patch for renaming constraints along with indexes

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Proposed patch for renaming constraints along with indexes
Date: 2008-01-17 01:19:27
Lists: pgsql-patches

As per my suggestion just now for resolving bug #3854.

I'm thinking in terms of applying this for 8.3, but not back-patching
--- though I suppose depending on how seriously you take the bug, a case
could be made for back-patching.

I don't offhand see anyplace that this would need to be documented,
except as a release-note item.

Comments?

regards, tom lane

Attachment Content-Type Size
rename-index-constraints.patch application/octet-stream 5.2 KB