BUG #17624: Creating database is non-ending execution.

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: ishimweb123(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #17624: Creating database is non-ending execution.
Date: 2022-09-29 08:41:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 17624
Logged by: Bertrand Mutangana
Email address: ishimweb123(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 14.1
Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 running on wsl

I have installed PostgreSQL version 14.01in ubuntu 18.04 running in WSL
windows 10. Set up and configuration went well. The problem occurred when I
tried to create a database. The execution doesn't end. It shows that it is
running but it does not end. I waited for over 6 hours and nothing was
happening. It is important to note that everything else was working fine.
Please correct that because it looks like it is a bug in version 14. I
switched to version 12 and it is working fine and I can create the databases
in seconds.