windows ODBC driver for PG7.02

From: igor <igor_kh(at)mailru(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: windows ODBC driver for PG7.02
Date: 2000-09-20 14:41:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi!

Tell me please, is windows ODBC driver sutable for
connecting to PG 7.02? I have downloaded the last availible
release, but in "Advanced options" I can see only
selection of protocol 6.5-6.4.
Connecting with this driver I'm unable to access to database
with "Password authentication failed for user..." error.

I'm running postmaster with -i option, and also I can
access to database with the help of psql.

What is wrong??

Thanks for any ideas!!

Igor.