Re: Calling xlst_process with certain arguments causes server crash

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgagarinov(at)alliedtesting(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Calling xlst_process with certain arguments causes server crash
Date: 2012-06-04 20:33:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

<pgagarinov(at)alliedtesting(dot)com> writes:
> It looks like calling xlst_process as follows causes a crash:

Hm, apparently xsltApplyStylesheet returns a NULL in this example,
and we're passing that on to xsltSaveResultToString which is not
expecting any such thing. I presume we need another error check
here, but what should the error say exactly? Can we get any info
more detailed than "failed to apply stylesheet"?