Re: Re2: Problm Drop Table :: 748580

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "kopra" <koprapostgres(at)telkom(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re2: Problm Drop Table :: 748580
Date: 2003-12-20 17:11:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

"kopra" <koprapostgres(at)telkom(dot)net> writes:
>> If nothing, how about
>> select oid from pg_class where relname = 'hasil_lab';

> I find different number...
> any clue ?

If you want to be walked through this, you're going to have to offer
more than minimal amounts of information --- like, for example, the
number you did find.

At this point I'd like to see the rows in pg_depend that have either
objid or refobjid equal to 748580, as well as those matching hasil_lab's
OID. I think you must have some kind of problem with a dangling
dependency, but we're going to have to work through it to see what
went wrong.