Re: ssl support

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Steve Holdoway <steve(at)treshna(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ssl support
Date: 2004-06-28 03:52:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Steve Holdoway <steve(at)treshna(dot)com> writes:
> Has anyone managed to connect in using ssl to a remote database, or is
> it just me?

I'd say "it's just you", but since I have little experience with using
this stuff on Windoze, there may be some platform issues involved too.

> I see that the snapshot is compiles with ssl support, but I
> can only connect via unencrypted means.

This is *not* a sufficient report --- tell us exactly what you tried and
what error messages you get. The contents of the server's pg_hba.conf
file might be enlightening as well.