Re: Version details for psql/postmaster

From: Shabala Deshpande <de(dot)shabala(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Version details for psql/postmaster
Date: 2009-03-02 05:43:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

yeah thanks, couldn't update over the weekend.Found that the
postmaster/postgres in my /usr/bin was the older version and the newer
version of postmaster/postgres was located at /usr/local/pgsql and after
installation of 8.3.4 the postmaster binary in the /usr/bin had not been
updated so it was giving me different version.Got it sorted.. thanks for
your help and time.

Regards,
Shabala.