Re: Add support for AT LOCAL

From: cary huang <hcary328(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Vik Fearing <vik(at)postgresfriends(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add support for AT LOCAL
Date: 2023-09-22 21:46:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: tested, passed

Hello

I think this feature can be a useful addition in dealing with time zones. I have applied and tried out the patch, The feature works as described and seems promising. The problem with compilation failure was probably reported on CirrusCI when compiled on different platforms. I have run the latest patch on my own Cirrus CI environment and everything checked out fine.

Thank you

Cary Huang
Highgo Software Canada
www.highgo.ca