New Postgres committer: Kevin Grittner

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: New Postgres committer: Kevin Grittner
Date: 2012-06-07 22:15:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am pleased to announce that Kevin Grittner has accepted the core
committee's invitation to become our newest committer. As you all
know, Kevin's done a good deal of work on the project over the past
couple of years. We judged that he has the requisite skills,
dedication to the project, and a suitable degree of caution to be
a good committer. Please join me in welcoming him aboard.