Database Connection pool

From: Chetan Bob <chetanpadhye(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Connection pool
Date: 2008-04-28 07:05:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Basically i have one web application and one database associated with it
Now i want some thing like this

I will have about 50 database of same schema with different data (ofcource)

now i will have some connection pool like thing which will have database
connections for each of 50 database

Question ) Can i serialize this db connections. ? will it rise to
performance problem ? basically whats the way i can have db connection pool

In this way when ever My Application make database acsess I will return any
of the connection i select and so with effect different database and data.

Question ) can it be done ...?? I m using postgres Sql as DB Server.

Thanks