BUG #16884: Failed to load additional SQL modules into the database cluster

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: wmoreno3(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16884: Failed to load additional SQL modules into the database cluster
Date: 2021-02-22 07:25:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16884
Logged by: William Elasio Moreno Albarracin
Email address: wmoreno3(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system: Windows 10 PRO

Hello support,

I installed PostgreSQL 13.* ready on my Windows Server 2019 - But when I
tried to install on my Windows 10 PRO the installation fails.

Failed to load additional SQL modules into the database cluster.

Problem executing the post installation step. The installation could not
finish successfully.

An error occurred while reading the file C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/13/data/postgresql.conf

Thanks