Re: pg_recvlogical prints bogus error when interrupted

From: Cary Huang <cary(dot)huang(at)highgo(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Bharath Rupireddy <bharath(dot)rupireddyforpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pg_recvlogical prints bogus error when interrupted
Date: 2023-04-06 23:41:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: not tested

Hello

The patch applies and tests fine. I like the way to have both ready_to_exit and time_to_abort variables to control the exit sequence. I think the (void) cast can be removed in front of PQputCopyEnd(), PQflush for consistency purposes as it does not give warnings and everywhere else does not have those casts.

thank you
Cary