Error Message

From: "Joseph Ramsay" <jramsay(at)cellc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Message
Date: 2003-04-25 08:10:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

System Information
Platform: Windows 2000
Version: 5.0
Build: 2195 Service Pack 2
Application Information
Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.5.30
Descripton:
Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.5.30
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.5.30
Database Information
Version: 7.2.3
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.3
Driver Information
Name: PostgreSQL
Version: 7.2.5
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.95.3
Error Information
Number: -2147217887
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmMain.tvNamespace
Insert your comment:
The problem only manifested itself after I installed the PostGIS package. Another related error I get is from Zope which complains about the range of int() being exceeded when reading pg_class (which I use of checking available tables)

This communication is private, privileged and confidential intended only for the named addressee.
Any recipient who is not a named addressee is not entitled to retain, copy, disseminate or take
action in reliance upon this communication. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original.