authentication methods sections

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: authentication methods sections
Date: 2018-04-12 00:37:47
Lists: pgsql-docs

I find that the section authentication methods
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/auth-methods.html> is
becoming harder to read and navigate, because we keep adding
authentication methods and more information about them, and it's all on
one HTML page. I propose to move those sections up one level in the
hierarchy so they end up on separate HTML pages.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-doc-Restructure-authentication-methods-sections.patch text/plain 4.2 KB