Schedule for upcoming back-branch releases

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Schedule for upcoming back-branch releases
Date: 2011-11-18 02:05:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The core and packagers lists have agreed to the schedule that was
proposed towards the end of last week's discussion:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-11/msg00578.php
That is, we'll wrap tarballs on Thursday Dec 1 for public announcement
Monday Dec 5.

Since the announced EOL date for the 8.2.x branch is "December 2011",
I think we can treat this release as the last one for 8.2.x.