Logical replication missing information

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: bobocc(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: Logical replication missing information
Date: 2022-11-17 17:32:01
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/logical-replication-row-filter.html

There are several things missing here and some of them I found to be highly
important:
1. How can I find why a logical replication failed. Currently I only can see
it "does nothing" in pg_stat_subscriptions.
2. In case of copying the existing data: how can I find which tables or
partitions were processed and which are on the processing queue (while
monitoring I have observed no specific order or rule).
3. In case of copying the existing data there is no option to update the row
based on the Primary Key if it already exists at the destination. The COPY
only fails.
4. Is it possible to restart an interrupted logical replication. If yes,
then how? Taking in account the already existing data!!!

IMHO there are some big functionality features still missing, but they can
be added.

Thank you!