First Person being used (only occurs in 2 other places in all of documentation)

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: wolakk(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: First Person being used (only occurs in 2 other places in all of documentation)
Date: 2022-10-28 02:44:44
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/cube.html

I believe the use of First Person (I) is to be avoided in the documentation.
It is incredibly rare in all of the documentation.
This is a NUANCE issue, but so are white space comments in code!

I will paste in what is written => what is suggested (fix as you wish)

On this page:
F.9.4. Defaults
I believe this union: => This union:

Below that:
... I assume the ... => ... one can assume the ...

F.9.6. Credits
>> Note that changing the credits someone is giving might be pushing it, but
again, it does not exist like this elsewhere!
I am also grateful to all Postgres ... => With gratitude to all Postgres

And I would like to acknowledge my gratitude to Argonne ... => With further
gratitude to Argonne ...

[I will add a separate comment for the other 2 occurrences]

Thanks in advance!