Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and Indentation

From: <palmerj(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Suggested query editor improvements: Tabs and Indentation
Date: 2006-09-19 22:56:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I work really appreciate a few features in the query editor for Tabs and Indentation:

- Set whether indentation should use tab or spaces
- Set the tab width
- Set the spaces per indent
- Have an auto-indent scheme. One I enjoy using is indents to the first non-empty column. (I think the Scintilla SCI_GETCOLUMN should be able to help with this).

Cheers
Jeremy

Jeremy