Re: hi

From: Adam Ruth <adamruth(at)mac(dot)com>
To: pal kar <palkar0504(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: hi
Date: 2009-05-04 20:57:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

You can start with the information_schema tables, most databases have
them so it's probably best to learn them first. After that you can
delve into the pg_* tables, if you need something not in the
information_schema tables. Here's a link to some info.

http://www.alberton.info/postgresql_meta_info.html