PostgreSQL Core Team Report: June 2019 - December 2021

From: PostgreSQL Core Team via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Core Team Report: June 2019 - December 2021
Date: 2021-12-23 18:19:40
Lists: pgsql-announce

The PostgreSQL Core Team has published its activity report for the period between June 2019 through December 2021. You can find a copy of the activity report here:

[https://www.postgresql.org/developer/corereports/june2019_december2021/](https://www.postgresql.org/developer/corereports/june2019_december2021/)

The Core Team looks to provide transparency into its activities by publishing a summary to the community on a yearly basis. Unfortunately, more than two years has passed since we published the last report. We apologize for this and aim to do better going forward.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Core Team: [pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org](mailto:pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org>).

Sincerely,

The PostgreSQL Core Team

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/png 20.7 KB