Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

From: "Pavel Stehule" <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: korry(dot)douglas <korry(dot)douglas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Date: 2007-09-04 15:15:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Korry

I test it and with pgAdmin and sent some bug reports (pgAdmin had some
problems not debugger).

Is it available without pgAdmin? Debugger works well, but integration
with pgAdmin is knotty now. Some points

1. can be integrated into psql?

2. can be started from query execution (with breakpoint). Now I have
to expliciltly start debugged function.

Regards
Pavel Stehule