Re: More info on pg_stat_activity Wait Event Name when is DataFileRead

From: PegoraroF10 <marcos(at)f10(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: More info on pg_stat_activity Wait Event Name when is DataFileRead
Date: 2021-04-19 16:01:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I´m sure problem was hardware and I hope it does not occur anymore.
If I have a logical replication and on replica I do a Vacuum Full, Cluster
or any other EXCLUSIVE LOCK operation which, replication will wait for that.
I was thinking was about a time to release that lock, or in my situation a
hardware problem. If N seconds
later and that file is not released then change DataFileRead to
DataFileRead + relfilenode

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html