How can i connect my application dynamically to postgres schema.

From: Chetan Bob <chetanpadhye(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How can i connect my application dynamically to postgres schema.
Date: 2008-03-20 13:22:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

How can i connect my application dynamically to postgres schema. Its like
this

1)One database postgres
2) It has one database say 'Test'
3)Now i created some number of schema in it say test1, test2,test3 etc all
have same same structure but different data
4)Now my web application should point at runtime to different schema.

At present i have put db name and password info in some xml file ...

Can i put the schema name likewise in that file and make thing work ....If
yes how to do that ...???

Thanks n regards :)