|From:||Toshiba via PostgreSQL Announce <announce-noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>|
|To:||PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>|
|Subject:||Parquet S3 FDW 0.1 was newly released|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox | Resend email|
We have just released version 0.1 of the Foreign Data Wrapper for Parquet file on Amazon S3.
This release can work with PostgreSQL 13.
The code is based on parquet_fdw created by adjust GmbH.
This FDW supports following features as same as the original parquet_fdw :
- Support SELECT of parquet file on local file system.
- Support to create a foreign table for multiple files by specifying file paths.
This FDW supports following features in addition to the original parquet_fdw :
- Support SELECT of parquet file on Amazon S3.
- Support MinIO access instead of Amazon S3.
- Support to create a foreign table for multiple files in a directory by specifying a directory path.
This is developed by Toshiba Software Engineering & Technology Center. Please see the repository for details.
Source repository : https://github.com/pgspider/parquet_s3_fdw
|Next Message||PWN via PostgreSQL Announce||2021-03-08 09:39:44||PostgreSQL Weekly News - March 7, 2021|
|Previous Message||PWN via PostgreSQL Announce||2021-03-01 00:31:13||PostgreSQL Weekly News - February 28, 2021|