Re: Postgresql 7.3 on Unixware 7.1.1

From: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
To: "Dake, David" <DDake(at)kmart(dot)com>, "'pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql 7.3 on Unixware 7.1.1
Date: 2003-04-30 17:49:42
Lists: pgsql-ports

Do one of the following:

1) add a symlimk in /usr/lib:
ln -s /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.so.3 /usr/lib/libpq.so.3

2) add a LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/pgsql/lib;export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
to your /etc/profile

3) add (someway) a -R/usr/local/pgsql/lib to the link of the binaries.

I do number 2 on my 7.1.3 systems.

LER

--On Monday, April 28, 2003 14:36:16 -0400 "Dake, David" <DDake(at)kmart(dot)com>

--
Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: ler(at)lerctr(dot)org