Re: Change JOIN tutorial to focus more on explicit joins

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Jürgen Purtz <juergen(at)purtz(dot)de>
Subject: Re: Change JOIN tutorial to focus more on explicit joins
Date: 2020-11-30 19:45:31
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Status update for a commitfest entry.

The commitfest is nearing the end and this thread was inactive for a while. As far as I see something got committed and now the discussion is stuck in arguing about parenthesis.
FWIW, I think it is a matter of personal taste. Maybe we can compromise on simply leaving this part unchanged.

If you are planning to continue working on it, please move it to the next CF.