Re: A problem about partitionwise join

From: Anastasia Lubennikova <a(dot)lubennikova(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Richard Guo <riguo(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Subject: Re: A problem about partitionwise join
Date: 2020-11-06 15:25:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Status update for a commitfest entry.

According to CFbot this patch fails to apply. Richard, can you send an update, please?

Also, I see that the thread was inactive for a while.
Are you going to continue this work? I think it would be helpful, if you could write a short recap about current state of the patch and list open questions for reviewers.

The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author