debugging pgsql in pgadmin

From: fatmijumar fatmijumar <fatmijumar(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: debugging pgsql in pgadmin
Date: 2009-07-06 14:57:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

*1. Environment*

- postgresql 8.4.0 + plpgsql debugger
- pgadmin III v.1.10.0

We debug functions with pgadmin, and it is OK (including stepping into other
functions, thanks for your help).

*2. Question*

The question is: suppose many pgsql functions with many arguments. Each time
we need to debug a function, we need to type all the parameters in the debug
window. Is it possible to call a function in debug mode otherwise? Can we
anyway store this debug function call? Do we need to type the value of the
parameters each time?

Suggestion would be adding the possibility of making a debug function call
from a file, or somehow being able to save in a file this debug call..

Regards.