Re: Any objections to implementing LogicalDecodeMessageCB for pgoutput?

From: Cary Huang <cary(dot)huang(at)highgo(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Any objections to implementing LogicalDecodeMessageCB for pgoutput?
Date: 2020-09-04 20:54:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: tested, passed

Hi

I have tried the patch and it functions as described. The attached tap test case is comprehensive and is passing. However, the patch does not apply well on the current master; I had to checkout to a much earlier commit to be able to patch correctly. The patch will need to be rebased to the current master.

Thanks

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)
cary(dot)huang(at)highgo(dot)ca