Re: New default role- 'pg_read_all_data'

From: Georgios Kokolatos <gkokolatos(at)protonmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Subject: Re: New default role- 'pg_read_all_data'
Date: 2020-09-01 10:55:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: not tested
Spec compliant: not tested
Documentation: not tested

Version 2 of the patch, implements a useful feature. Based on the mailing list discussion, it is also a feature that the community desires.

The code seems to be correct and it follows the style. The patch comes complete with tests and documentation.

As a non native English speaker, I did not notice any syntactical or grammatical errors in the documentation. Yet it should not mean a lot.

As far as I am concerned, this version of the patch is ready for a committer.

Please feel free to contest my review, if you think I am wrong.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer