Transaction Management

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: james(at)yobota(dot)xyz
Subject: Transaction Management
Date: 2020-07-07 10:46:59
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/plpgsql-transactions.html

Hello,

We are looking to use transaction management and have run into a limitation
when the procedure is security definer. There doesn't appear to be any
reference to this in the
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/plpgsql-transactions.html so we cannot
see when the limitation is lifted.

Are you able to clarify the situation with this between PG11, 12 and 13? We
are hoping the limitation is lifted as we cannot see what the reason for the
limitation is.

Thanks,
James