Re: Build error on Windows 10 of version 9.5.10 using Visual Studio 2015

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Kenneth Reister <reister(dot)kenneth(at)cimcor(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Build error on Windows 10 of version 9.5.10 using Visual Studio 2015
Date: 2017-12-13 17:36:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Kenneth Reister <reister(dot)kenneth(at)cimcor(dot)com> writes:
> zic.exe fails to compile with an internal fatal error from the
> CompilerDriver.

Odd --- I can't see what's wrong with that code, either.

However, zic.c is not really our code: we get it from the IANA timezone
group, and are loath to make private changes except when really necessary.
If you want to pursue this, please report the problem to those guys:

https://www.iana.org/time-zones

I imagine the tz(at)iana(dot)org mailing list is the right place to discuss it.