BUG #15757: Problem with the sequences node

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: traknoz(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15757: Problem with the sequences node
Date: 2019-04-15 18:30:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15757
Logged by: Patrice Shields
Email address: traknoz(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system: Linux

Hi there, I prepared an email to report a bug, but then saw it was to
unsubscribe to your mailing lists. Then i found this form and decided not to
spend another half hour to edit my message so...no images .......

Since i upgraded to pgadmin 4.5, the sequences node is empty (see
image...ah...your form does not allow images)

Even if there are planty of sequences in the schema(see image...ah...your
form does not allow images)

and information about the sequence is displayed beside the serial field in
the table sql tab.(see image...ah...your form does not allow images)

Is there a way to revert to the old display so that i can see the security
of the sequences.
Honestly i don’t see any gain to this display.
Could be a deal breaker!!!!

And by the way, in the sql editor, the indentation follows the last opening
parenthesis even if it is closed.