pgindent run soon?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgindent run soon?
Date: 2018-04-17 16:57:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Now that feature freeze is past, I wonder if it's time to run pgindent.

Last year we did a run immediately after beta1, plus one just before
branching off REL_10_STABLE. The value of an early run, IMO, is to
get most of the changes in place so that people have a stable base
to work from while rebasing patches that didn't make it into v11.

If there are large refactoring or bug-fix patches that haven't landed
yet, then it'd be appropriate to wait for those to get in, but I'm not
aware of such at the moment.