BUG #15687: incomplete profile operations

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: joerg(dot)henke(at)uni-greifswald(dot)de
Subject: BUG #15687: incomplete profile operations
Date: 2019-03-12 10:01:06
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15687
Logged by: Jörg Henke
Email address: joerg(dot)henke(at)uni-greifswald(dot)de
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system: any

On this website, I can change my password and many options about my personal
settings. But I cannot delete my account. I'd like to do so now; please add
a button "delete account" to the quick links.