Re: FETCH FIRST clause PERCENT option

From: Ryan Lambert <ryan(at)rustprooflabs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Surafel Temesgen <surafel3000(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: FETCH FIRST clause PERCENT option
Date: 2019-08-28 21:56:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: tested, passed

Hi everyone,

The v8 patch [1] applies cleanly and passes tests. I reviewed the conversation to date and from what I can see, all identified bugs have been fixed and concerns either fixed or addressed. Marking as ready for committer.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/103486/percent-incremental-v8.patch

Ryan Lambert

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer