BUG #15622: Problem with PgAdmin 4 v4.2 - sorry i did not find a correctly section for this problem

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: jirkaz95(at)seznam(dot)cz
Subject: BUG #15622: Problem with PgAdmin 4 v4.2 - sorry i did not find a correctly section for this problem
Date: 2019-02-07 14:31:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15622
Logged by: Jiří Zapletal
Email address: jirkaz95(at)seznam(dot)cz
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system: Windows 10

Hello,
Sorry for my English, I'm from Czech republic and I'm not good in English.
When I have "Wiev data" on some table and I click on "Filter (accesskey +
F)" and only adding data (column) for sorting and click on OK,
program show "Validation error" with message "can't execute an empty
query".
When I add any text to upper box "SQL FILTER" and delete all from this box
before click on OK, everythink is ok.

I think that problem is with different "null" and "string.Empty".

Thank you for the correction
Jiří Zapletal