pgaccess scripts and forms

From: hubert(dot)palme(at)web(dot)de (Hubert Palme)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess scripts and forms
Date: 2002-02-11 17:22:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

in one of my pgaccess forms, the code behind a button for database
manipulation contains the following code to udate the data shown in
the form:

DataControl(.geb.qg)::close
DataControl(.geb.qg)::open
DataControl(.geb.qg)::moveFirst
DataControl(.geb.qg)::updateDataSet

This works fine. But when I put this code into a script "g-reopen-f"
and replace the concerning code in the form by

Scripts::execute "g-reopen-f"

then nothing happens (But the script is executed as I could see by
inserting a message box)

So why does it work in the form, but not from the script?
Did I -- perhaps -- oversee any name space problems?

Thanks in advance,

--
Hubert Palme Am Walde 1
42119 Wuppertal