BUG #15368: using pgadmin 4 to change any characteristic of a numeric field of a table.

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: joao(dot)hypolito(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15368: using pgadmin 4 to change any characteristic of a numeric field of a table.
Date: 2018-09-07 15:16:05
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15368
Logged by: João Maurício Hypólito
Email address: joao(dot)hypolito(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.1
Operating system: windows 10

When I am using pgadmin 4 to change any characteristic of a numeric field of
a table, pgadmin 4 terminates the command by placing the field size (this is
not necessary in the ALTER TABLE command). I tried reporting the error on
the project site of the pgAdmin 4 program but I do not find access to do the
reporting.
Thank you if my report can be forwarded.