pgAgent bugs?

From: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAgent bugs?
Date: 2007-10-29 17:17:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

In job.cpp, it has this code to get the next job step:

DBresult *steps=threadConn->Execute(
wxT("SELECT jstid, jstkind, jstdbname, jstcode, jstonerror ")
wxT(" FROM pgagent.pga_jobstep ")
wxT(" WHERE jstenabled ")
wxT(" AND jstjobid=") + jobid +
wxT(" ORDER BY jstname, jstid"));

If I had a job with step 1 called Zebra and step 2 called Apple, the above
query would get and then execute step 2 first because of the order by
clause.

I also noticed with version 1.8 of the UI, if I change the On Error flags,
nothing seems to happen. If I insert a new step, I can make it Succeed,
Fail, or Ignore but changes to this field using pgAdmin after the step has
been created are ignored.

Jon