Cache lookup failed for function 1 while enabling postgis on postgres 10

From: 1111indiana <jaindamini1111(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cache lookup failed for function 1 while enabling postgis on postgres 10
Date: 2018-09-02 06:27:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am trying to enable PostGIS on a PostgreSQL 10 database on Windows.
Earlier it used to work fine, but now I am getting an error 'cache lookup
failed for function 1' on enabling the extension.

I am using pgAdmin to do it and have tried shell also. I reinstalled PostGIS
from StackBuilder also.

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html