BUG #15302: pgAdmin fails with either no authorization message or missing css styles

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: james(dot)graham(at)humboldt(dot)edu
Subject: BUG #15302: pgAdmin fails with either no authorization message or missing css styles
Date: 2018-07-27 04:31:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15302
Logged by: Jim Graham
Email address: james(dot)graham(at)humboldt(dot)edu
PostgreSQL version: 10.4
Operating system: Windows 10

I installed PostgreSQL 10 with pgAdmin 4 using the installed for Windows 10
on this website. Everything appears fine until I try to run pgAdmin4. In
Edge, it appears as though it is missing a style sheet (text block on top of
each other in old block style) or in Chrome gives a message that I am not
authorized to view the page.

I have tried everything on the web for fixing this problem that seemed
reasonable without success including running browsers as an admin.

My computer is a brand new Dell, Intel Xeon E3-1220, 32G RAM, with lots of
hard disk space, Windows 10 Pro, and few installed applications.

For now, I have installed good old 9.2 with pgAdmin III and it appears to be
working great. Since I am not the only one having problems, please continue
support of pgAdmin III.
Jim