Adding date column to system catalog "pg_database"

From: pavan95 <pavan(dot)postgresdba(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adding date column to system catalog "pg_database"
Date: 2018-06-07 11:05:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

Is it possible to add date column to "pg_database" view by altering the
table?

Reason is to get the created date of each database, I will schedule a
trigger to update the date column with current server time. By this I can
get the db creation date every now from the point of creation of new db.

Any ideas in accomplishment of this task are of great help!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pavan

--