BUG #15148: font is too small to see

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: dlovell(at)themediatrust(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15148: font is too small to see
Date: 2018-04-09 19:15:52
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15148
Logged by: Dave Lovell
Email address: dlovell(at)themediatrust(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.0
Operating system: Windows 10

if this GUI were a web page the font size would be 4px ?? the text is so
small i'd have to use a magnifying glass just to read anything
there appears to be no setting anywhere to bump up the font size and as this
is there is no way a human could use this tool.
if this were a web page I could click to enlarge it - I would need to go up
to 400% - i'm judging this by the following: if I shrink this web page as
far down as it will go: 25% - the words are about the same size as what I
get when I open the pgAdmin tool.