Correction for 9.6 documentation for OpenBSD

From: PG Doc comments form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: tech(at)aadu(dot)rocks
Subject: Correction for 9.6 documentation for OpenBSD
Date: 2018-04-03 05:29:35
Lists: pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/server-start.html

OpenBSD 6.1 i386
PostgreSQL 9.6

In Section 18.3. Starting the Database Server, I did something different
from the documentation. Instead of editing the file /etc/rc.local, as the
documentation indicated, I ran the command

doas rcctl set postgresql status on

That command changed the file /etc/rc.conf.local. When I rebooted, the
PostgreSQL server was running.