Re: All Taxi Services need Index Clustered Heap Append

From: fedor <kazansecure(at)ya(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: All Taxi Services need Index Clustered Heap Append
Date: 2018-03-27 14:05:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Colleagues incomprehensible situation:
it seems that the statistics for autovacuum analyze is not passed to the
slave.
After a manual run, vacuum analyze all comes to life.

the essence of this is a frequently changing table when I request a replica
I get on a big Heap Fetches: 18623
the request is made up to 400 msec
as soon as the master starts vacuum analyze Heap Fetches: 6394
the request is executed 5-10 msec

screwed to the table
alter table callback SET (autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.0);
alter table callback SET (autovacuum_analyze_threshold = 500);

I see in the statistics of current requests the autovacuum on this table
passes, but it does not help, the visibility data for this table are not
updated for the slave

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-hackers-f1928748.html