Re: MyBatis Batch Update Leads to PSQLException "Too many update results were returned"

From: Chris Dole <chris(dot)dole(at)sas(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MyBatis Batch Update Leads to PSQLException "Too many update results were returned"
Date: 2018-03-02 21:13:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thanks Dave. I actually did just that, using:

https://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-42.2.1.jre7.jar

The result was basically the same, just a different nesting of the
exceptions:

DataIntegrityViolationException
root cause: PSQLException: ... too many updates ...

I was hoping an updated driver would help, but it appears to have the same
issue.

Regards,
Chris

--