|From:||Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>|
|Cc:||Aleksandr Parfenov <a(dot)parfenov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>|
|Subject:||Re: Flexible configuration for full-text search|
|Views:||Raw Message | Whole Thread | Download mbox|
The following review has been posted through the commitfest application:
make installcheck-world: tested, passed
Implements feature: tested, passed
Spec compliant: tested, passed
Documentation: tested, passed
This patch seems to be in a pretty good shape. There is a room for improvement
1. There are no comments for some procedures, their arguments and return
values. Ditto regarding structures and their fields.
2. Please, fix the year in the copyright messages from 2017 to 2018.
3. Somehow I doubt that current amount of tests covers most of the
functionality. Are you sure that if we run lcov, it will not show that most of
the new code is never executed during make installcheck-world?
4. I'm a bit concerned regarding change of the catalog in the
src/include/catalog/indexing.h file. Are you sure it will not break if I
migrate from PostgreSQL 10 to PostgreSQL 11?
5. There are typos, e.g "Last result retued...", "...thesaurus pharse
I'm going to run a few more test a bit later. I'll let you know if I'll find
The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author
|Next Message||Amit Kapila||2018-01-23 13:44:18||Re: pgsql: Allow UPDATE to move rows between partitions.|
|Previous Message||Amit Kapila||2018-01-23 13:31:07||Re: [HACKERS] Restrict concurrent update/delete with UPDATE of partition key|